If you wish to register any complaint in respect of any audio visual content uploaded on Hipi, please register the complaint with our grievance officer Ms. Shrutika Saraswat at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the format mentioned below, in order to take cognisance of the complaint and make the resolution process quick and efficient:(i) Full Name(ii) Email (iii) Content link and screenshot of the content(iv) Short summary of complaint or other additional information
Please note that in absence of the complaint not filed in the aforesaid format and/or incomplete and/or if misleading and vague in nature, the complaint will be considered as “invalid complaint”.
(i) All complaints received having the aforesaid information will be acknowledged within 24 (twenty-four) hours.(ii) The complaint will be reviewed, verified, and addressed at the earliest, however no later than 15 (fifteen) days upon receipt of the complaint. (iii) The complaint will be resolved within 1 (one) month from the receipt of the complaint.
Over and above the Community Guidelines, the Users on Hipi are strictly prohibited to post content and/or any information on the following:(i) Information that affects the unity, integrity and sovereignty of the country(ii) Information that is derogatory to the rules of the society, defamatory to the general public or misleads the general public (iii) Information that is unethical, obscene; racial(iv) Information that is derogatory to a person or exposes their private parts or shows such a person in a sexual act or nudity.
Hipi takes your safety seriously. If someone created a Hipi account pretending to be you, you can report it to us. We only respond to reports sent to us from the person who's being impersonated or a representative of the person who's being impersonated (e.g. a parent or guardian). All such requests shall be resolved basis the mechanism laid down as follows:
For this policy, the following definitions shall be applicable:
“Aggrieved Party” shall mean and include a user who’s Hipi profile has been impersonated by a Fake Account.“Aggrieved Party Representative” shall mean and include a user who on behalf of the Aggrieved Party reports a Fake Account to Hipi.“Fake Account(s)” shall mean and include the fake account on Hipi which the Aggrieved Party reports to Hipi on grounds of impersonation.
1. In the event the Aggrieved Party comes of knowledge that someone has created a Fake Account pretending to be the Aggrieved Party, they can report such Fake Account to Hipi by furnishing the below details on its grievance portal. Aggrieved Party shall share their: (i)Full Name (As per Gov Photo ID proof)(ii)Email address(iii)Mobile number (registered with Aggrieved Party’s Hipi account)(iv)Fake Account profile link(v) Govt Photo ID (Adhaar card, Passport or Pan Card)(vi)Clear photo of Aggrieved Party holding Govt Photo ID
2. In the event the Aggrieved Party is a minor, disabled or in any way not able to represent themselves, an Aggrieved Party Representative reserves the right to report Fake Account on behalf of Aggrieved Party to Hipi by furnishing the below details on its grievance portal. In such cases, the Aggrieved Party Representative shall share: (i)Full Name of the Aggrieved Party(ii)Full Name of the Aggrieved Party Representative(iii)Email address of Aggrieved Party Representative(iv) Mobile number of Aggrieved Party Representative(v)Fake Account profile link(vi)Govt Photo ID of the Aggrieved Party (Aadhaar card, Passport or Pan Card)(vii)Clear photo of Aggrieved Party holding Govt Photo ID(viii)State Aggrieved Party Representative’s relation with the Aggrieved Party.
3. Hipi shall only process the complaint after all the documents are furnished and proved to be valid and/or true in nature. The Aggrieved Party and/or Aggrieved Party Representatives are required to provide the relevant documents as provided above within 7 (seven) days from date when the takedown/ disable request is raised against a Fake Account on Hipi (“Timeline”).
4. In the event the Aggrieved Party and/or Aggrieved Party Representatives fail to submit the all the documents within the stipulated Timeline, their request shall stand closed by Hipi.
5. Once closed, the Aggrieved Party and/or Aggrieved Party Representatives are allowed to re-initiate the Fake Account takedown/ disablement request within 30 (thirty) days of such closure. The Aggrieved Party and/or Aggrieved Party Representatives shall follow the same procedure in the event of such re-initiated request as detailed hereinabove.
6. To deter any abuse of this policy, and discourage spurious/malicious complaints, Hipi shall blacklist a user, if it is found that the user’s request has been rejected 3 consecutive times against the same alleged fake account. In such events, any fourth request shall not be entertained by Hipi and user shall stand blacklisted.
7. Hipi shall endeavor to compare the details provided by Aggrieved Party and/or Aggrieved Party Representatives against the alleged Fake Account. Subject to the details being verified and if proven and found to be true, Fake Account shall be taken down/ disabled by Hipi and notice may be sent to such Fake Account user. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, it is hereby clarified that all decisions with respect to take down/ disablement of Fake Account shall be made by Hipi, at its sole discretion, and Hipi’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard.”